Monday, July 19, 2010

Lame update.

So I haven't posted in a while. Why, you say?

Because things are sloooooow!
Sure, Readbud is a cool new site, and I've been trying to get some signups for peoplestring, but the real exciting stuff is the surveys. Earning $4 in 20 minutes is exhilerating, but I haven't been able to do many of those lately and therefore a lackluster mood has fallen on me. Maybe they slow down for summer.

On the flip side though, I have been actually getting alot of cash lately. I've got $55 spendable dollars at the moment and many bids ongoing at eBay, lol.

The only exception is Webperspectives, where I've been waiting for a month for a 300 point survey to clear. And what do I find this morning? A 200 point survey, that I finished a full week after the previous one, has cleared, still leaving me 100 points short of cashing out! **grummble**

No comments:

Post a Comment