Friday, May 28, 2010

...at Work or not at Work, that is the question...

Are you stuck in a cubicle 35 hours/week? I am, it's a secure job, but my lunch & breaks suck. I want to take advantage of all those survey invites I get before they meet their quota, but sometimes having outdated browsers and really strict browsers can be a pain.
Granted, most surveys do work at work. It's mostly the PTCs that get you down. Liberty Dollar Reserve usually has 2-3 gambling ads to click on, but as soon as I do, my work filter redirects me to the big blue corporate no-no page, and I get to look at that for 30 seconds. It's not like I'm doing anything wrong, but it looks like I was going to.
Alot of the bux sites don't even load since our browser isn't the most recent edition.
I can't spin the peoplestring wheel or scratch the tickets.
Last, if I start a survey at the begining of my 15 minute break, and it says it should only be 10-15 minutes, then I start to look bad when it takes 25, lol.

The stresses of modern life.
Anyone else have better luck?

1 comment:

  1. surprisingly, even though it seems like everything else i would ever want to get to at my school is "admin block," i don't have hardly any trouble getting to any of these sites. so far, anyway.... after "big brother" reads this post, i may be out of luck!

    ReplyDelete