Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Toluna, why I love it, even though I can’t remember how to spell it.

Right off the bat, I don’t know if it’s available in the states, and it’s a bummer that they don’t have a referral incentive, but it’s got so much else going for it.
The profile surveys already got me 20% of the way to cashing out, so that’s a good start. Also got a bonus when I filled out the last one. It also has poll questions, some by the site, and some buy users, that also give you points. It’s not much, but it’s fun and easy.
Next, I’ve been sent at leave 5 survey invites since I signed up last week. Not all qualified, but it’s still not bad.
Detractors are that finished surveys aren’t credited right away, even though they are on a points system, and I don’t know how much money you got for the 60,000 points you need to cashout to PayPal. You’d think that would be an obvious piece of information to provide. So I guess maybe I don’t love it, but I sure do find it fun and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment