Thursday, May 13, 2010

Out of town for 5 days…

And what do I find waiting for me? A $6.00 survey from Opinionoutpost.com. Qualified and completed in less than 15 minutes. Cashed out for $10. What a treat. Also, a lot of my pending Focusline money became earned while I was away, so I was able to cash out for the first time, $25. Those were the only highlights though. Did not qualify for any of the 5 Clearvoice ones waiting for me, most had closed already. I think I got $0.30 out of them. But there were lots of ads to click at Clixsense and Libertydollarreserve. So it wasn’t all bad.

2 comments:

  1. I was pretty pumped to see your update and see how much your total jumped. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife has suddenly taken an interest, too, lol. But to be fair, she's a huge Swagbucks help. She seems to earn double what I do. I guess she just searchs for the right stuff.

    ReplyDelete