Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clixsense (catch-up #4)

So, on the outside, it seems a bit basic. Then you crack open the shell, and you find something pretty ingenious inside.
It’s the simplest form a PTC. You log in, go to ads, there’s and ad. Click the ad. Wait 30 seconds. Get $0.01. Sometimes there’s two. Usually 4 to 5 throughout the day is what I’ve noticed, but I’m not glued to the computer, so it might be more.
Now you say, “$0.045 per day, why bother?” Well, it is one of the simplest clicks out there. No moving dots to click, no numbers to match (except maybe once per day), just a simple click. Also, the upgrade fee is small, compared to other sites. $10, which I earned through Swagbucks, is all it cost. According to JimFred, he earned an average of $0.15 per day after he did his upgrade. That’s a serious change. In three months you would have easily made that money back… but it gets better. When you first upgrade, there’s between 400 & 500 ads waiting for you right away. Now I don’t know if that’s a rule, but it happened for JimFred, and it happened for me, so I think it’s the usual. So that’s a good chunk of your money back right there. Lastly, and this is a part I haven’t yet explored fully, but the referral structure goes deep. 8 levels I think. In simple terms; If you refer someone, and they refer someone, and they refer someone., and so on, you make a portion of each of their clicks eight levels deep. So if you’re going to refer, go to your tech savvy friends, as they will be more likely to refer, too, lol.
Also, I just made JimFred $2.00 by upgrading, so that was a nice little bonus.Only catch I found was that the upgrade had to be via google checkout, so I couldn’t use my paypal. Other than that, this is almost my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment