Friday, April 23, 2010

FocusLine Surveys (catch-up #2)

FocusLine was the first survey site I joined. I believe it was the first since it was at the top of JimFred’s list, and also since it had a $5.00 sign-up bonus. The pay-out threshold is about as high as they come (at $25.00) but you can get there surprisingly fast.

There are some nickel and dime profile surveys that you qualify for 100% of the time, so might as well do those right away. In general, the regular surveys pay between $1.50 and $3.00 each. Everyday, or every other day, there is a survey called Sweepstakes to win $50,000, or something like that. If you qualify, which is about a third of the time, it pays $1.00.

Put that all together with your signup bonus, and you’ve earned your $25 in 6 weeks… well that’s what it took me anyways. The only catch is you have to wait for your pending funds to become “earned”. That’s where I’m sitting right now. Over $31 in the pot, but only $18 earned.

I still put this one on the top of my list because JimFred has proved it pays, we know it’s accessible to Canadians, and the funds grow nice and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment