Thursday, April 29, 2010

Useless points, and some cash...

So one thing I that annoys me about Swagbucks is the affiliated search engines. If let's say, you go to NYGiants seach and get some SBs, you can't use them at the reagular site. You need to use them at NYGiants search swag store. Wish someone had told me that at the begining. I have 29 SBs that I keep having to remind myself are useless.

Cashed out another $5 Paypal card today. That's 2 this month!

Also qualified for my first Webperspectives.ca survey. That puts me 10% of the way to cashing out. Not bad I guess. I hope it picks up. They send you surveys where the only prize is a sweepstakes entry. Sorry, not an insentive for me.

By the way, like JimFred, I rank the best sites in order on the right. So the higher ups in each catagory should be tried first.

2 comments:

  1. i myself learned the hard way about the different swag sites... when i first started looking around, i actually was on a wb swagbucks site (saw it on a commercial, didn't know it was as big as swagbucks is). i accumulated A LOT of swagbucks, only to see them waste away (i believe i have over 1200 just sitting there, not being worth it). what i recommend you do with your extras is enter them into drawings.... at least then, you never know, you MIGHT win something with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I already entered a Rodenberry Search draw for Comicon Tickets.

    ReplyDelete