Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Description 2.0

This is the description I though I was going to post... the they tell me limit to 500 character. But I wasn't going to let all the hard work go to waste. So now you get stuck reading it.

Inspired by a friend who’s gotten quite good at the whole PTC (paid to click) and Online Survey racket, I’ve decided to chronicle my own experiences trying to make an easy buck. The only problem is that JimFred82 is looking at it all from an American perspective. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but for some sites I rarely get forwarded opportunities, and for others I’m not even eligible to join.

So here’s the plan. I make my own list. I’ll use JimFred’s list to start, but I’ll filter out all the stuff I can’t join since I’m in Canada, then I’ll move the not-Canada-friendly stuff down a few notches, and finally, I’ll start adding my own sites to the list with my own experiences. Am I putting any money into this? No, I’ve decided that all funds that get invested into this venture will be reinvestments. That may take a little longer, but it’ll be a nice counter-point to JimFred’s all-in ballsy method. I wish I had the guts to do it his way, but it ain’t gonna happen.

Is this going to be all business and no fun? Nah. Because you don’t need to know, but I wanna tell anyways, I’m going to regale you with what I spend my revenue on. Since I’m using the free/no-money-in approach, it might take a while for the bragging to start though.

No comments:

Post a Comment