Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Neobux (catch-up #3)

This one has huge potential, but takes a lot of fiddling and testing to start getting right.
It’s you basic PTC site on the surface. There are, at first anyways (and for me anyways), 4 guaranteed sites to click every day. There ends up being more eventually, but this is it to start. You aren’t allowed to start referring members until 30 days in and I think until you perform 100 clicks. So with all these rules, what’s the point, right?
Well, you can start “renting” referrals. It basically means you’re hiring other users to click ads for you as well. As a free member, you get $0.005 per referral click. Now since it cost me $0.25 to rent this clicker per month, they would need to make 50 clicks in that time to pay me back. With at least 4 available each day, they could potentially be clicking 120.
The snag is, not everyone is as click happy as me. I definitely do the 120+ per month, so if anyone has me rented, I’m making them some money. So here’s where the fiddling comes in. You have to start weeding out the crappy clickers, keep (“renew” them for another $0.25) the good clickers, and keep renting new ones, so you have a large pool of clickers to filter through.
Confused yet? Well I was, but it’s a risk free (if you don’t put any money in) place to try it out, and all you’ve wasted if you don’t turn a profit, is your time.
If you do turn a profit, then that’s gravy.
This is a legit site, they’ve been around for a while, and have spawned many imitators.
Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment