Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Downlinerefs, the down side.

I had to drop my first direct ref through the site. The problem is, when someone signs up under you, there's no way to garuntee they'll keep clicking, except that they want your credits. Well now I've canceled the contract, lost the commision credits to downlinerefs, lost 4 days worth of credits on the contract, and gained maybe $0.12 in referal clicks. That definitley sours your take view of a system.

On the up side, I did over $10 worth of surveys yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Maybe try it again another time...if enough people complain, the guarantee might get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great survey day! are you starting to get higher incentive surveys? it seems like, once you've established yourself, they're willing to pay quite a bit more! it could be in my head, but that does seem to be the case...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished a $10 on opinionoutpost last month, but missed out on a $10 focusline 2 weeks ago. I'm not an executive, so... lol. How many executives do online surveys, you think?

    ReplyDelete