Thursday, June 3, 2010

One rarely gets a second chance...

So I was doing the FocusLine daily $1 survey, and got screened out because I said I wouldn't eat at KFC. We rarely know why we get screened out, but I do this time. How, you ask? Because I clicked on "Try to Qualify for another survey" and it ran me through all the same questions again. I was socked, to say the least. I did not say I would not eat at KFC this time, and I was in.

I do not recommend answering surveys how you think they want you to answer them. If companies stop seeing the value in offering these surveys, then this money pool will dry up. In this case, I don't feel like a hypocrite because I actually would eat there... as like, a reward for not eating there in 3-4 years.

It's just such good food, and so bad for you, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely on not trying to answer things the way you THINK they want you to answer them.... I read somewhere way back when I started that you can actually get labeled as a "bad" survey taker, hence less invites. Now, how this happens when you're supposedly anonymous I have no idea, but it definitely made it so that I try not to fib... too much!

    ReplyDelete