Monday, June 7, 2010

Gagabux: Wow, that was fast.

Today is day eleven and I've hit 200 clicks. (I was at 199 last night. It drove me crazy that I didn't get one more.) That's $2.00 from my own clicks and I can now cash out. Not to bad for an "imitator" site. Hell, I like it better than Neobux, which I never really got the hang of... or maybe you really do need to upgrade there to make it worth it. Anyways, with JimFred's contributions, I cashed out at $3.45. I wanted to just get $2, but I guess it's all or nothing.

4 comments:

  1. do you think you're done with neobux, then? if so, let me know so maybe i can "sell" you as a referral! BUT, be careful with gagabux.... i think it's going to be about a month and a half before you get paid (in case you didn't see my post). i will admit, though, that it's pretty incredible how fast you can cash out there and accumulate clicks. let's just hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm sticking with Neobux for now. When I descide to quite, I'll tell you first.
    As for gagabux, I don't mind waiting. It looks like, with your help, I can easily cashout every week. Once they start rolling in, I won't even notice the delay anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i doubt you'll be able to have more than one pending cashout per time.... if you can, though, be sure to let me know because then i'll start having them, too! for now, though, i'm going to just wait a while and see what happens, while building a referral base.

    ReplyDelete