Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Webperspectives.ca

So this site looked like a joke at first. The profile surveys were incredibly long. The surveys came ridiculously seldom. And when they did, they were rarely for points, but for sweepstakes entries. Not to mention, you can't actually find they available surveys on the site anywhere, they're all started through e-mail.
Once you do finish a points survey, it doesn't even go to the pending column right away. It might take a few days, which really wigs me out, since I'm not even sure now that it didn't hit a glitch. From there, it sometimes takes up to 3 weeks for the points to become earned.

...So why have I been bothering?

Well, when they do send you a points survey, it's rare that you don't qualify. Also, I haven't come across any $1 surveys yet, they are more in the $1.50 to $4.00 range. So all in all, I'm pretty happy with this little-engine-that-could type site.

No comments:

Post a Comment