Friday, June 11, 2010

First Aquisition

So you say, “Hey Erik, I thought you were going to tell us about what you do with the money you make. What gives? Have you just been hoarding it? 95 bucks and nothing?”

Well yes, but there’s more to it than that.

The first thing to realize is that my total is just money I’ve “cashed out”. Sometimes it takes a while to get to me. I’ve cashed out $45.71 from Focusline, but the first payment is still up to 2 weeks away from my Paypal account. Also, cheques that come through the mail have to be processed, printed, and then sent alllllll the way to Canada.

Second, I have actually spent some of the money on things related to this venture. For instance my Clixsense upgrade. Also, I bought a You-Cubez cube.

Once you factor both in, I only had $28.08 of hard “in my pocket” cash.



Well I just spent $28.00 today! A new member of ComicBookRealm.com was selling his collection and I found some inexpensive comics that I needed. I picked up Amazing Spider-Man 156, 158-9, 245, 410 and Spectacular Spider-Man 80. They are mostly in the 5.0-6.0 rage in quality (except for SSM 80, which is a 2.0), so it’s nothing to write home about, but they do help fill in some gaps.

I just feel bad that I’m delaying my ComicBookRealm Lifetime Membership by about a month. Sorry, DoughBoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment