Friday, June 4, 2010

DownLineRefs.com, and why I haven’t posted about it yet.

It’s a tricky site. The more into the whole making-money-online thing you are, the harder it is to enjoy this site. So how do I explain it without turning people off right away?

If you want someone to become your referral, but they aren’t your best friend, you need to offer them something. Well how about credits… credits that they can then in turn offer to someone else to become their referral. Solid plan, right?

So how do I get these credits?

Well the first one I think you’ve already guessed. Signup as someone else’s referral. But obviously you can’t already be a member of that site. So you need to look for an offer for a site that you’re not already a member of, that’s the biggest problem. I got lucky. I had been seeing way to many ads for Gagabux to ignore at this point. I knew I was going to sign up for it someday anyways. (I have no idea which one I’ll sign up for next!) So I looked at all the “contract offers” for Gagabux. (and btw, there must be 100 PTC sites that people have offers for). One person was going to offer me 12 credits per day for 16 days. That was the best per day rate I found. I also didn’t want to sign up for a contract that was longer than I could handle. So I click the link in the contract, sign up, provide my username for gagabux to the contract provider, and start clicking. Eventually, the contract provider sees I’ve become a referral, verifies me in Downlinerefs, and each day there after, an equal portion of the points start trickling into my account. If I stop clicking, and the contract provider notices, they cancel the contract.

You can also buy referral credits. Since I don’t plan on doing that, I don’t have the rates here.

Also, there are ads to click for credits. I usually click all the ones that offer 0.60 to 0.30. Anything less than that, and it’s totally not worth it.

Lastly, you can refer others to Downlinerefs to get credits.

I have currently posted my first contract offer. It’s 13 credits per day for 4 days. I figure Gagabux is such a great site, it only takes 4 days to get hooked anyways.
I’ll add more notes as I learn more about the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment