Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Gaga bux sign-up from Downlinerefs.

So someone finally took my offer on Downlinerefs.com. 150 credits for 11 days of activity. I thought that was an amazing deal, but it took forever for someone to grab it. I guess since most people are already on gagabux anyways.

So I stipulated in the contract that they should click at least 15 ads per day. I thought that was pretty easy. And yet, the dude is holding steady at 14. I know I'm nit picking, but dang. Oh well, what's most important is if he sticks with it after the 11 days.

2 comments:

  1. that's awesome! i, on the other hand, am still unable to log in and haven't receive an email.... looks like the odds of you getting any more clicks from me are not too good :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's a bummer. There's no comperison so far. I can't believe my first find ends up this way, lol.

    ReplyDelete