Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SwagBucks Surveys & FocusLine

In case you were wondering, they are the same. I pulled up the Swag ones, then the Focusline ones, and both surveys listed were identical. I completed the Focusline Alcohole one, and low and behold, the Swag Alcohol one told me I had already filled out that survey. Also, Swagbucks was going to offer me 125 SBs, Focusline was offering $2.50. Since I get $5 Paypal cards with my SBs (which are 700), then each SB is worth $0.007. So the SwagBucks survey was worth $0.89. What a rip! Even if I get Amazon Giftcards with my Swagbucks (450 SBs), that would be $0.011 per SB. That survey would be worth $1.39.

After all that rambling, stay away from the Swagbucks surveys until they start making up their own surveys or use a different provider... maybe one that we Canadians wouldn't normaly have access to.

PS I'm pretty sure you can do your profile over again for SBs, I'll keep you posted.

PPS I did one of the profile questionaires over again, it let me, and I completed it, but I haven't received any SBs yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment